Eligible Industry Fields
The technology must be capable to commercialize and, also near commercialization or new market creation.
It must be considered whether the technology could be potentially profitable through commercialization in industry fields
such as IT (Information Technology), BT (Biology Technology), NT (Nano Technology), New Materials, ET
(Environment Technology) and Aerospace Technology.
A Korean private company must apply with an Israeli company with desire for joint industrial R&D collaborations and
commercialization of technologies.
- Any incorporated companies including large enterprises, SMEs and venture companies.
- Qualifications will be deprived if:
- The proposed technology is same as the technology which is already supported by Korean or Israeli government
- The companies violate the law or regulation in Korea or Israel
- The companies do not comply with the policy or the regulation of KORIL-RDF
Notification for a call for proposal will be on the web-site of KORIL-RDF and the Ministry of Trade, Industry & Energy(MOTIE), other related institutions and also economic magazines twice a year.
Submit a joint R&D proposal prepared by both a Korean company and an Israeli company via e-mail. A proposal should be
submitted to both offices in Israel and Korea.
* Please refer to KORIL procedures for further details.
Types of Programs
KORIL General Program/KORIL Pilot Program/KORIL Strategic Program/KORIL Lighthouse Program
Go to the current “Call for Proposal” for more information